Mission of the program is to support working parents during the summer and the autumn holidays by taking care after their children, and to ensure good-quality free time to the children by introducing them wide variety of interesting activities.
Children 6 – 12 years
- to support the working parents with children
- to offer the children positive example of how to spend free time actively
- to prevent the passive spending of time in front of TV, computer, etc.
- to prevent the likelihood of the development of risk behaviour among the children, such as experimenting with addictive substances, small thefts, etc.
- to support positive experience of children in the area of their abilities and skills, cooperation, respect to the others
- to support meeting of parents and children in the community and thus to support the healthy development of the community
Characteristics of the service
We organize several runs of five-day long off-city camps during summer holiday, and usually two/three-day long off-city camps during autumn holiday.